Online Travel Consultancy Class
About The Class
Travel consultancy class is an experiential class moderated by the MD Kudu Safaris Mr. Benard Karigo from his 10years experience in the tours and travel industry. The class informs learners on all aspects of the tours an travel business teaching them ad hock skills in opening and running tour companies, management of staff, marketing, quotations and invoices et cetera as well as provide the necessary links in the industry through meet and greet of the guest speaker sessions which enable them to interact learn and ask questions from leading tours and travel leaders.
Travel consultancy class is ideal for persons looking to start a career in the tours and travel industry and build successful hustles rather than waiting for employment. We advocate for being your own boss by starting a successful business learning from the leaders of the industry. Knowledge is Power.
Saturday Classes: takes 6 weeks and is conducted every Saturday from 2pm - 6pm. Intake 1st week of every month.
Private Individual / Company / Group: Private classes can be scheduled based on the learners timetable and can even be done in about 9 classes depending on the level of proficiency and knowledge
- Introduction to travel consultancy
- Business Registration and KRA
- TRA Requirements for starting Tours and Travel Business
- Brand positioning
- Customer Communication & etiquette
- Travel and Hospitality jargon definitions
- Geography of tourism destinations and facilities.
- Outbound Vs Inbound Target marketing
- Park rules and regulations plus charges
- How to cost/package a safari.
- How to create travel schedule/itinerary
- How to create quotations and Invoices
- How to create hotel booking vouchers
- Ticketing - Galileo
- Basics in Financial Management
- All Do’s and Don’ts of travel consultancy
- Digital Marketing of Tours and Travel
- Social Media Marketing and Influencer Marketing
- Travel associations and Affiliations
- Basics in Tour Guiding and Travel Logistics
Saturday Classes ( 6 classes in 6 weeks - enrolment 1st week of every month): Ksh 15,000
Private Class (at own schedule - contact us below to agree on timing) - Ksh 45,000 per group less than 5 persons or solo
How To Sign Up To Kudu Safaris Travel Consultancy CLasses
1. Proceed to pay for your class via our M-PESA Transaction Till Number below:
2. Then sign up for either Saturday Classes (Ksh 15,000) or Private Classes (Ksh 45,000). Click on the buttons below:
PRIVATE CLASSES (KSH 45,000)
SATURDAY CLASSES (KSH 15,000)